2004 Thunderbird Factory Service Manual

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What is the price? Gary Craig/Chugiak Alaska

Ops, I see the price is $50, how much to ship to Alaska book rate? Gary

I'll await your answer, Thanks, Gary

As soon as I receive $50 from you in my PayPal account (creedcrowder), and your shipping address, I'll pay the shipping costs.

Can you give me directions on how to pay for the manual through PayPal? I have an account but don't use it very much. Thanks, Gary

If you want to use cash, there is no fee for doing so; just deposit it into your PayPal account. Recipient of the $50 is creedcrowder@epbfi.com.
If you choose to use a debit or credit card, PayPal charges 2.9 percent fee. Recipient of the $50 is creedcrowder@epbfi.com

The $50 has been sent to you via PayPal. My address is included with the payment. Thanks, Gary

The $50 has been sent to you via PayPal. My address is included with the payment. Thanks, Gary
Thank you, Gary. I shipped it this a.m. at book rate; may take a week or so to arrive from TN.

Thank you, Gary. I shipped it this a.m. at book rate; may take a week or so to arrive from TN.
Gary, I checked on the Tbird manual package; it was being shipped out of Seattle on Friday, 6/19, so shouldn't be much longer.

Dear Nitpicker, I make a mistake and filed a claim with USAA VISA disputing the the charge on my credit card for $50 - I had a memory lapse. I have cancelled the dispute and hope you've not heard from VISA. I am truly sorry if this has caused you any distress. Again, I am very sorry about my memory lapse. Thanks, Gary Craig

Dear Nitpicker, I make a mistake and filed a claim with USAA VISA disputing the the charge on my credit card for $50 - I had a memory lapse. I have cancelled the dispute and hope you've not heard from VISA. I am truly sorry if this has caused you any distress. Again, I am very sorry about my memory lapse. Thanks, Gary Craig
I assume you received the Tbird service manual?

Yes I did. The manual has been a great asset in helping solve problems I had with the T-bird.

Thanks,

Gary Craig
Chugiak, Alaska

Back