2004 Tbird wheel center Caps

D

Docsouce

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi Folks. Finally warm enough to continue my Tbird projects . When putting the front wheels back on today I noticed that one of the wheel center caps is damaged. The other 3 are ok, but of course one has a rather large chunk out of it. These are the 7 spoke chrome wheels. The part number on the back of the cap is 4w63 1a096 c.c 20895. Chrome. I thought I saw a post referring to these but I couldn't find it.
If you have a couple hanging around and would like to sell them please let me know.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks I appreciate it however I need the covers that have the Ford logo around the outside edge.

Those are going to be a little harder to find
Especially if you are looking for the colored ring to match the PCR other wise the ring is white.

I need the white ring. I just have to be patient and keep searching. Thanks for the tip though. I didn't know there were different color rings.

Back