2004 how to redress our engines to look older

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
BLUDICE
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I see these car shows like Kindigit that often times they will modify the exterior of the engine from an LS3 to look like a 427 by putting on regular valve covers etc - is this being done with our engines by anyone- are there any pictures?

I see these car shows like Kindigit that often times they will modify the exterior of the engine from an LS3 to look like a 427 by putting on regular valve covers etc - is this being done with our engines by anyone- are there any pictures?

Tommy Bar 4.jpgTommy Bar 6.1.jpgTommy Bar 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the detailing, but I am wondering where the shock tower brace came from??

Our cars come with a brace from the factory but is hidden under the cowl.
photostudio_1671122618908.jpg

Thanks for the response. Is the brace available to purchase??

Very familiar with stock brace. It and the cowl have to come out to get the expansion tank (aka degas bottle) out. Aftermarket brace looks pretty good. Must be a kit?

Thanks for the response. Is the brace available to purchase??
Maybe 18 years ago, definitely not now. They would be lucky to sell 2 a year, especially since the car already has one.

Back