2004 Clear front corner/side marker lights.

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have done this in all my cars over the years and have never been stoped by law enforcement.
The reflectors are clear with an amber led bulb, got tired of the yellow corner lights.
By the way I'm sure most of you are aware the 2002-5 thunderbird uses the same font and rear corner lights as the 1996-99 Taurus/Sable.20221224_092718.jpg20221224_092636.jpg

I have seen that on other cars. Law enforcement will not bother with this, too small of a detail. Something to think about
a friend of mine years ago changed out his headlights from halogen to high intensity discharge lights, which put out a
good glare. He had a driver who crossed the center line and hit him partially head on. No one was hurt bad, but everyone
did go to the hospital to get checked out, and was released. My friend sued the other driver as you would expect, however
the other driver also sued him for the illegal head lights, which they did not know about until they inspected his car.

They did this to remove some of the liability, and place on the innocent driver, to lessen the responsibility of the liable
driver. In the end my friend was assigned 30% of the liability, and his reward for damages was decreased.

The offending driver had been drinking. So be careful what you modify.

Back