2003 Whitewalls .... Any Luck ?

RetroBird03

RetroBird03

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Been trying to find a whitewall or better still a wide whitewall for the bird.
Has anyone had any luck finding them that doesn’t make you have to mortgage the house ?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi,
We had a set of American Classic 1 3/4 inch white walls made by Cokers put on our 2002 TBird, the size is P235/55R/17 and are very close in size to the stock tires, only difference from stock is that the Coker's side wall height from rim to tread is slightly higher, width is the same. I personally feel the ride is a bit better, though my husband says he didn't notice any difference, either way we're happy with the purchase. We had almost new Hancooks in the stock size on the car when we bought it and were able to sell them on Craigslist, to offset what we paid for the whitewalls, though it cost $115 to have them mounted and balanced.

Hi,
We had a set of American Classic 1 3/4 inch white walls made by Cokers put on our 2002 TBird, the size is P235/55R/17 and are very close in size to the stock tires, only difference from stock is that the Coker's side wall height from rim to tread is slightly higher, width is the same. I personally feel the ride is a bit better, though my husband says he didn't notice any difference, either way we're happy with the purchase. We had almost new Hancooks in the stock size on the car when we bought it and were able to sell them on Craigslist, to offset what we paid for the whitewalls, though it cost $115 to have them mounted and balanced.
I am still running the Michelin Pilots that came on my 2005

Please add the model year to the subject of your posts. I will add it for you now.

I would love those with Red Lines!

Cokers is where the previous owner got these shortly after purchasing the car with 16k miles in 2015. If I remember correctly, around $1200, then sold the take offs to someone at the dealership. The process they use to add the whitewall removes all the lettering from the outside. The only downside is brake dust really shows. It helped at lot when I changed to ceramic brake pads.

Been trying to find a whitewall or better still a wide whitewall for the bird.
Has anyone had any luck finding them that doesn’t make you have to mortgage the house ?
Summit Racing Equipment [American Classic Tire # COK-6880832-approxz $300 /tire

Attachments

• scan0002.pdf
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
vogue tires
very nice
$872 set free shipping ebay

Last edited:
Back