2003 to 2005 stock parts for sale

Tbird Harley 03

Tbird Harley 03

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have been upgrading a fair amount of stuff on my. I have kept all of original parts that I’ve ungraded in case someone is restore one of these and need these or some parts

I have been upgrading a fair amount of stuff on my. I have kept all of original parts that I’ve ungraded in case someone is restore one of these and need these or some parts
I do have a brand new borla 140081 the big center piece which I believe would be called the resonator or go where the stock resonators would go and the borla connector pipes to go with it brand new never installed if someone is interested let me know I would like to see them go to some one on here that’s loves the thunderbirds im only looking for a fair price also have the original ford resonators stock in great condition as well as both stock ford mufflers as well and lasltley I have the original ford factory radio 6 disk cd changer it works perfectly let me know if any interest in any of these parts

Can you list the items available?
I just listed the parts that are available below before I seen your request of what I had for sale also in addition I have the ford factory original intake system available along with the items listed below

Can you list the items available?
Ok this weekend I should have all pictures of items for sale from my 03 bird. For the interior I will be selling the factory radio/cd player, for the exterior I have a brand new OEM replacements housings for the little fog lamps these are brand new, exhaust parts I will have all the cats, plus the stock ford resonators and both ford mufflers with tips, all parts are in great condition and the exhaust parts are not in bad shape they are actually really nice condition, I am going to clean them up and take some pictures of all the items. Forgot to mention I do have the stock air intake that was removed when I put in cold air intake and also I have the larger Borla I believe what they would call this would be the Borla resonator or H pipe it is all stainless and the Borla parts are brand new never installed. I will have the cats off this Thursday when the magna flows are installed. If anyone knows how to move this reply so all can see what there is for sale please feel free to do so. I will be chroming our a lot of the engine and once I do I will have a lot of stock parts that are being replaced with chrome parts. Each week I try to tackle another project as time permits.

Back