2003 T-bird Fuel Filter

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where it would be, but when you find it, just be aware:
Some had reported leaks after having new fuel filters installed. The leak was due to improper alignment while installing. So, suggest you just double check it after you change it and run it for a while - FYI:cool:

Last edited:
Alex.....I know you are new here and I noticed on multiple threads where you have posted an auto parts website.
I believe the site owner frowns on pushing individual websites since he does have advertisers paying for banners on the home page. Just thought I'd let you know.

Getting my Bird ready for spring. I've never replaced the fuel filter since I've had it 5 or 6 years, so maybe it is time to do that. Looked it up in the book and yeah you gotta take the front drivers side wheel off to replace fuel filter. I'm getting lazy - anybody know what a dealer would charge to replace fuel filter??

I have the dealer change oil. I get "The Works" which is oil change, tire rotation, car wash, inspection, etc.. They have been charging $39 for the works then they always send me a $10 off coupon. Heck that is cheaper than I can do it at home. Anyway while they got the wheels off to rotate tires - I wonder what they would charge to change fuel filter. Any ideas?

Had mine installed today as a matter of fact, 60.00 USD parts and labor, at dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back