2003 T bird Convertable 11,000 Miles Customized

T

theonemansell

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm selling my deceased father's 2003 Ford T bird Convertable for my mother. I posted a photo of one that is almost similar. Same body kit etc. Actual Pictures to come. It's in great condition. Garage kept. Just been inspected. Black with soft and hard top and chrome wheels. Customized. Used as a second car. Mainly used for Sunday driving. Mom is asking 25k but I'm sure all reasonable offers would be considered. I figured I start a post to see if there would be any interest. Located in Harrisburg Pennsylvania

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-07-31-17-40-26.png
    SmartSelectImage_2018-07-31-17-40-26.png
    601 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm selling my deceased father's 2003 Ford T bird Convertable for my mother. I posted a photo of one that is almost similar. Same body kit etc. Actual Pictures to come. It's in great condition. Garage kept. Just been inspected. Black with soft and hard top and chrome wheels. Customized. Used as a second car. Mainly used for Sunday driving. Mom is asking 25k but I'm sure all reasonable offers would be considered. I figured I start a post to see if there would be any interest. Located in Harrisburg Pennsylvania
We’re did he get all that stuff for that bird !

Back