2003 & 2005 FOR SALE

T

thompsonclassics

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Greetings.
We found 2 super nice cars in Arizona. Both have perfectly clean Carfax and we purchased them each from the original owners.
It seems way more were shipped to CA, AZ and FL than here in the Midwest.

2003 TORCH RED PREMIUM
BLACK & WHITE TWO TONE INTERIOR
TORCH RED HARDTOP
BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP
33,300 MILES
$18,500

2005 PLATINUM SILVER PREMIUM
SOLID BLACK INTERIOR
PLATINUM SILVER HARDTOP
BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP
24,800 MILES
$22,000

Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Located in central Indiana.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I bought a 2004 last week, first Tbird for me. It's a Platinum Silver with the hardtop. All the options and it has 17,000 miles. $17,700 The only option it doesn't have is the Sirius radio, and I ordered that yesterday.

I would like additional info on the 2003:
  1. Do you have pictures of the 2003? Both interior and exterior would be great.
  2. Do you have the service/repair history?
  3. Does it have a hard top?
  4. Do you have the boot cover?
  5. Does it have heated seats?
  6. Smoker/non-smoker car?
  7. Why are you selling?
  8. Where in central IN are you located?
Thanks very much for the additional info.

Chris

I would like additional info on the 2003:
  1. Do you have pictures of the 2003? Both interior and exterior would be great.
  2. Do you have the service/repair history?
  3. Does it have a hard top?
  4. Do you have the boot cover?
  5. Does it have heated seats?
  6. Smoker/non-smoker car?
  7. Why are you selling?
  8. Where in central IN are you located?
Thanks very much for the additional info.

Chris
Hi Chris,
Happy to answer your questions.
There are quite a few photos listed in the comments. If there is anything at all you would like to see specifically....let me know.

We purchased this car from the original Arizona owner. We have all of his receipts including initial Bill of Sale, Emmissions tests, service records which include new tires and battery at 21,544 miles; service record dated 3/17/2015 which covers LOF, A.C. kit including new AC compressor with clutch, receiver drier, Freon, air filter, upper radiator hose, radiator coolant lower hose, engine coolant thermostat seal and housing assembly. Other service records dating back to original purchase.

There is a Torch Red hardtop along with stand.

There is a black boot cover in really nice shape along with the black convertible top which appears virtually new.

The car has heated seats.

I totally believe that this is a non smoker car. An elderly couple bought it new. There is absolutely no odor of smoke or burns.

We spend our winters in Arizona. We have been able to find a few super nice retro birds and brought them back to the midwest. Seems there were more of these sold in California, Arizona and Florida than the Midwest states. We have bought and sold several T-birds and currently have 2 2005's as our personal drivers in Arizona. We bought this red 2003 in 2017 and shipped it back to our home in Indiana in the fall of 2017.

We live about an hour north of Indianapolis .

Either of us are happy to talk with you on the phone.
Gary @ 765-661-3820
Jamie @ 765-661-1566

Hi Chris,
There are quite a few photos listed in the comments. If there is anything at all you would like to see specifically....let me know.

We purchased this car from the original Arizona owner. We have all of his receipts including initial Bill of Sale, Emmissions tests, service records which include new tires and battery at 21,544 miles; service record dated 3/17/2015 which covers LOF, A.C. kit including new AC compressor with clutch, receiver drier, Freon, air filter, upper radiator hose, radiator coolant lower hose, engine coolant thermostat seal and housing assembly. Other service records dating back to original purchase.

There is a black boot cover in really nice shape along with the black convertible top which appears virtually new.

I totally believe that this is a non smoker car. An elderly couple bought it new. There is absolutely no odor of smoke or burns.

We spend our winters in Arizona. We have been able to find a few super nice retro birds and brought them back to the midwest. Seems there were more of these sold in California, Arizona and Florida than the Midwest states. We have bought and sold several T-birds and currently have 2 2005's as our personal drivers in Arizona. We bought this red 2003 in 2017 and shipped it back to our home in Indiana in the fall of 2017.

Gary @ 765-661-3820
Jamie @ 765-661-1566[/QUOTE
Hi Chris,

Gary @ 765-661-3820
Jamie @ 765-661-1566
Thanks so much for the info. Do you typically flip cars when you find a good value? To be honest, it is a little above my preferred price point but it us my preferred color. I will try to reach out to you sometime soon. How can I see the photos? Is there a link? I an in Valparaiso so not too far from you. Thanks

Hi there.
You're not far from us at all.
We are near Marion.
Please send me your email address and I will send you an album of photos.
We will "flip" a car....after we've found something that we might like a bit better. One of the 2005's in Arizona is red. It's my husband's driver. We wouldn't buy a T-bird that we wouldn't be proud to own and drive ourselves.

This forum is beyond frustrating to navigate.

Please send me your email.

Hi there.
You're not far from us at all.
We are near Marion.
Please send me your email address and I will send you an album of photos.
We will "flip" a car....after we've found something that we might like a bit better. One of the 2005's in Arizona is red. It's my husband's driver. We wouldn't buy a T-bird that we wouldn't be proud to own and drive ourselves.

This forum is beyond frustrating to navigate.

Please send me your email.
My email is ehrman11@frontier.com. Thanks!

Back