2002 Thunderbird center dash vent 3W6Z-19893-AAA

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I purchased the same vent with the same part number and the same ebay seller. I will find out this Spring whether it fits. Eighteen other purchasers gave reviews that it fit perfectly. Who knows why you are having trouble getting it to fit. Good luck in figuring it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seller asked me to send him the VIN so we will see... The original slides right in no issues. This one gets stuck partially in.... Thanks

had same problem got mine from a local wrecking yard out of a Lincoln LS and fit perfectly don't know year of LS

OK, so I figured it out. After looking at the new one vs the old one for what seemed to be like an hour and finding no differences, I started putting them together side by side and looking at distances. It turned out the the distance between the back part of the vents was wider than the original part. Looking at the vents I noticed a couple of locating pins and holes. It turned out the new vent rear pin was not in all the way. A bit of pushing in and everything lined up. Now, I wouldn't say it went in exactly like the old one as far as ease but it went in perfectly and looks great.

Back