2002 Thunderbird Blue hardtop for sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
L

lzyp4r

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
I reluctantly sold the car but kept the top as the person didn't want it, or pay extra later when he decided he did want it. Make offer. Perfect condition (Located in Dallas/Ft. Worth area).
Terry

Terry, I always thought it would be cool to have a hardtop for my '02 T-Bird, but I have no idea what they are worth...actually I don't even know where to go to find out what the ball-park price is for a used top. I don't have a LOT of bucks to throw at it, but do you have a price range you were looking to get?

Thanks,
Dave

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Sue
Dave, sorry for the slow reply; been back & forth to hospital with a close friend who is having a hard time with a crushed leg and multiple surgeries. I could let you have it for $1200 but, I don't have a good way to ship. But thank you for the interest. If you ever get down to the Dallas area, I have the top at my daughters just outside Dallas. If you do come this way, I might be willing to take a little less. Thanks again.

Back