2002 T-Bird electric window issue - fault code 5300

carlimann
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I’ve posted my problem here before, but still have’nt solved it. The side windows are down but won’t go up again. Over here in Germany nobody knows this car or can make a proper obd diagnosis. The fault codes we get again and again are 5300 and 0053 - „unknown fault code“. Does somebody know, what they refer to?
Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I’ve posted my problem here before, but still have’nt solved it. The side windows are down but won’t go up again. Over here in Germany nobody knows this car or can make a proper obd diagnosis. The fault codes we get again and again are 5300 and 0053 - „unknown fault code“. Does somebody know, what they refer to?
Thanks!
Both sides or just the driver’s

Both sides. The windows went down step by step each time I opened or closed the doors and finally stayed down.[/QUOTE
Both sides. The windows went down step by step each time I opened or closed the doors and finally stayed down.
Did you try resetting the windows

Back