2002 Right Headlight Not Working

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
If you are sure that you do not have a defective bulb, try switching on the high beams to see if the right headlamp illuminates. If the right headlamp still does not illuminate check fuse #9 (15amp) in the Central Junction Box behind the right kick panel.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue1640042405158.png

If you are sure that you do not have a defective bulb, try switching on the high beams to see if the right headlamp illuminates. If the right headlamp still does not illuminate check fuse #9 (15amp) in the Central Junction Box behind the right kick panel.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird BlueView attachment 20061
Thanks Bright works Is this the fuse ?

The fuse supplies voltage to both the high and low beams. Since you told me that the right high beam illuminates but the low beam does not, that would indicate that the fuse is not your problem. There is either a wiring problem between terminal 1 of the headlight bulb socket and terminal 7 of the Front Electrical Module, or the Front Electrical Module itself is defective. If you have access to a scan tool you can check for faults in the Front Electrical Module.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Back