2002 Nieman Marcus & 2003 James Bond 007 details

Nickyboy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello T Bird People!!! :) Can Someone post information on the NM and the 007 or some rare birds that are hard to find ?? I found some really cool pictures on here but I would like to read something..thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a 2003 007 Model. Color is coral with a white hardtop. I keep the hardtop in storage. Convertible top is black. Seats are white and rest of interior is black. Sharp looking car with only 13,000 miles. I am a resident of New Jersey but leave the car garaged at my Florida home.

Last edited:
Here is an article that ran in a local newspaper when I took delivery of my Neiman Marcus Edition. It gives some good details on the particulars.

Attachments

• The Oakland Press2.pdf
    159.4 KB · Views: 5
This is a long shot...
I have Neiman-Marcus hardtop hand-numbered 33 and have always wondered which N-M car it came from.
Found it in a warehouse in St. Louis MO five years ago.
N-M tops, like 007 number badges, were not serialized in Wixom production, Assemblers just took the next one from the parts bin with no attention paid to what car it went on.
I have a short list of N-M VINs delivered or registered in the St. Louis area but each turned into a dead-end.
Anybody got a N-M car missing a top? (No you cannot have mine... lol)
IMG_1266.JPG

Last edited:
Back