2002 drivers side window jog

I have done all of the logical things to fix the window jog.
To include changing the master window switch on the drivers side. Tried the calibration. I was having the same problem with the passenger window along with the wipers coming on when ever they wanted to. Changed out FEM module #1w6t-13b525-aj
That fixed the problem with the wipers and the jog on the passenger side. Still have drivers side window jog problem.
The part was expensive.
Help please any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
To include changing the master window switch on the drivers side. Tried the calibration. I was having the same problem with the passenger window along with the wipers coming on when ever they wanted to. Changed out module #1w6t-13b525-aj
That fixed the problem with the wipers and the jog on the passenger side. Still have drivers side window jog problem.
The part was expensive.
Would like to know where you purchaseed the FEM?

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
To include changing the master window switch on the drivers side. Tried the calibration. I was having the same problem with the passenger window along with the wipers coming on when ever they wanted to. Changed out module #1w6t-13b525-aj
The part was expensive.
What do you mean by "jog"?