2002-2005 white hardtop w/stand & cover $2,000

G

globetrotter

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Have white hardtop, never used, for 2002-2005 w/ rolling stand and cover/excellent condition/always stored in garage. Selling for $2,000.00.

venturesaa@***********

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I think you are about $1,000 high on your asking price but good luck! Do you know if it is Performance White or Whisper White? The Performance white is a brighter white and was installed on all color Thunderbirds except the 2002 and 2003 Whisper White bodied vehicles. So if you know what color car it came from that will help you determine its color. When the two whites are side by side the Whisper White is more creamy colored.

It is the whisper white. Was for the Thunderbird Blue convertible.
No, if it came from the factory on a Thunderbird Blue, then it is Performance White. The Whisper White hardtop ONLY came with a Whisper White body Thunderbird.

Performance White is probably the most saleable color top there is - it is the perfect accent to almost every color. As far as the shipping problem you might try Greyhound bus... while not as fast as other methods it is usually cheapest for large items and it would have to be picked up by the buyer at a bus station. Good luck!

Performance White is probably the most saleable color top there is - it is the perfect accent to almost every color. As far as the shipping problem you might try Greyhound bus... while not as fast as other methods it is usually cheapest for large items and it would have to be picked up by the buyer at a bus station. Good luck!
Thank you. You have been extreme helpful.

Back