2002-2005 Thunderbird Trailer Hitch

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
First day on the site and already I'm asking for help.
I got onto the site because I found a thread posted about a year ago on the topic and a lot of help was offered.
I have been unsuccessful in finding a Thunderbird hitch, but take it that an LS or Winstar hitch can work.
Has anyone here mounted either of these... is any fabrication needed and if so what is the extent of it.

As was pointed out both Draw tite and Curt have hitches for the LS and Winstar, but the pictures on their websites show very different configurations.

Any help will be appreciated.

I got onto the site because I found a thread posted about a year ago on the topic and a lot of help was offered.
I have been unsuccessful in finding a Thunderbird hitch, but take it that an LS or Winstar hitch can work.
Has anyone here mounted either of these... is any fabrication needed and if so what is the extent of it.

As was pointed out both Draw tite and Curt have hitches for the LS and Winstar, but the pictures on their websites show very different configurations.

Did you find a hitch???

Did you find out anything about Lincoln LS or Windstar hitches?

Back