2002-2005 Car Cover

Powerplunge

Powerplunge

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Best recommendation for a quality cover for the 02-05 Thunderbird. Will be garage kept, so indoor cover only. Would like a quality cover but don't necessarily need the top of the line.

I am also attempting to distinguish between the Premium and Deluxe versions. I have seen several different responses, but there seems to be a lot of gray in the description and sellers, both private and dealer seem to either not know which they have, mark it the wrong way, or don't let you know either way.

Can anyone tell me definitively, what the premium came with and what was left out on the deluxe that made it less expensive, a way in which I will know accurately whether it is a deluxe or premium version of the model?

Premium has heated seats and chrome wheels, I think. Not much difference, really.
Autozone and Advance have generic covers for $29. Works on my '03. Welcome to the clan.

Premium has heated seats and chrome wheels, I think. Not much difference, really.
Autozone and Advance have generic covers for $29. Works on my '03. Welcome to the clan.
thanks, I appreciate the response. is there a lot of difference in color or year when it comes to the price of these if mileage and condition are the same?

Can anyone tell me definitively, what the premium came with and what was left out on the deluxe that made it less expensive, a way in which I will know accurately whether it is a deluxe or premium version of the model?

Depends on the year.

2002- Premium has chrome wheels and traction control, Interior upgrade packages matched various trim pieces to the car’s exterior color.
2003+ Premium has standard heated seats and chrome alloy wheels.

In my recent experience mileage has the most significant impact on prices - all other things being equal. Special editions (007, Nieman Marcus, Pacific Coast Roadster etc.) have their advocates. And color, as you might expect, is always a personal consideration. But Merlot is killer!

Back