2002 2003 2004 2005 Ford Thunderbird Disc Brake Pads

biddle

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Has anyone used the PowerStop calipers & their drilled and slotted rotors? I'm considering them as they are the only thing I can find that appears to be an upgrade for the retro bird
power-stop-k1352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone used the PowerStop calipers & their drilled and slotted rotors? I'm considering them as they are the only thing I can find that appears to be an upgrade for the retro bird
Read the reviews, all five stars from Lincoln

reviews.jpg

Thank you so much Mr Biddle for Taking the time to find this for me. Makes it so helpful and I have made the decision to purchase them. I feel like I owe you for your time and efforts here.
Plse let me know if there's any way to repay you for the effort you put into this forum. What a tremendous resource and help you are. Jeff

Wonderful, thks again. think I have contributed at the highest $ level membership. I would donate again if would help. Let me know if I can, its worth it!

Wonderful, thks again. think I have contributed at the highest $ level membership. I would donate again if would help. Let me know if I can, its worth it!
I manually converted your membership over to a Platinum. Thanks!

Back