1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

2002-05 Facsimile window sticker

Discussion in '2002 - 2005 Ford Thunderbird' started by coat1971, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Good Morning guys. This is an update on the goings on regarding the facsimile window sticker that I have been providing to members. As some know over 250 have been sent to members over three T-Bird sites. Some love 'em some think they are worthless. Lots framed and hanging man caves.

Ok computer crashes ( and my horrible record keeping ) have had much info lost. Sent out the last dozen that I was able to resurrect two days ago. If you were never responded to I humbly apologize and ask that you submit directly to my e-mail at @coat1971. I will commit to responding to new e-mail requests within a couple of days.

Need your e-mail address, year of car and options, colors and vin. Harry Sharp's (Quickdraw) info is the best info. Please do a cut and paste to your e-mail.

Once again I apologize for losing info but would like to get this going again. If not happy a double your money back guarantee (2 x $0.00 = $0.00)

2. coat1971 @ aol.com

ChuckH262 likes this.
  3. derjimmer

derjimmer Active Member Lifetime Donor

Thanks. I sent email info to you.

4. SENT 12-28

5. tbird

tbird Forum Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Donor

Elaineinwa and ChuckH262 like this.
  6. Is there an image of this facsimile window sticker?

7. attached

monroney.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
    ChuckH262 likes this.
  8. derjimmer

derjimmer Active Member Lifetime Donor

Great reproduction. Thanks.

ChuckH262 likes this.
  9. F FAVALE
    EARL HUGHES

both sent today

ChuckH262 likes this.
  10. KEN THOMAS
    DR SABARI

SENT TODAY

ChuckH262 likes this.
  11. How much?

12. Read about my double your money back guarantee in the original post in this thread. that should explain the cost!

ChuckH262 and Elaineinwa like this.
  13. jimmcnamee@comcast.net

14. Damn Computers. both in cars and at home.. I think they look great VolleyballJim.. I can see where they are neat to look at when you are at a car show.. Put about 25 more years on them and they will be down right interesting with a "Yaaa I remember when gas was $.28 cents a gallon"..

15. Gotta say I'm confused by the last two posts.

Volleyball Jim, yes I do need your e-mail address but also info on your car.

Steve, thanks I guess???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Yes my better half looks at me too with question marks when my humor is not stand-up quality.. :) Oops, It was Coats 1971 doing the great job of creating the window stickers.. I thought it was VolleyballJim.. Duh.. I'm so confused..

Elaineinwa likes this.
  17. Just got my duplicate window sticker from Bill Coates and it is a beauty. Has everything on it that my build sheet has and it is now part of the paperwork for the car. Thank you Bill, very much appreciated.

18. Glad you like it. many do as you and just add it to the car's paperwork. Many have said they have framed it to hang in the man cave, Others still have said they framed it and put it on the dash at car shows. Says it starts many conversations.

19. As posted previously computer problems have created difficulty. If you asked and didn't receive, please respond again in this thread and I'll get it out to you pronto.

ChuckH262 likes this.
  20. Chuck4jesus@gmail.com

Thanks

Attached Files:

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!