2 1967 2-door T-Birds for sale!

T

ThrottleJockey

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Will trade for a running, driving, titled classic, no rot boxes. I prefer pre 1973 and a V8 but will consider all classics up to the late 70's early 80's.

I have for sale a rare treat: not one but TWO 1967 Ford Thunderbirds, both two door Landau big block cars. Both are projects, have been stored in dry storage since the late 70's, and both have clean titles! They are project cars but do roll and steer. They are currently non running. Here's the details on the cars:

Both have clean titles, good trim, good interiors, good glass, good Ford 9 inch rear ends (one is posi), and good flip up headlight assemblies.

The dark red one is an early production car, built in February 1967. It is complete minus engine and transmission. It is a factory 428 (VIN code Q), factory A/C, factory power driver's seat. It is RUST FREE! It does have hood, front bumper, and right front fender damage from when it was yanked out of it's barn by the previous owner. That's where the other car comes in.

The bright red (Candy Apple) car is a factory 390 big block 4V high compression car (VIN code Z) and is complete with engine and transmission. Engine is free, still has oil in it, the trans fluid is still bright red, so it will run. The interior is quite nice with only a minor split in the front seats. I have all four original hubcaps and even the original spare tire (unused). I purchased it from the original owner over 10 years ago. The downside of this one is that it has frame rust and body rust. Frame rust appears limited to below the driver's side door, and body rust is mainly the rockers, floor pans, and rear quarters. The trunk, shock towers, etc all are solid. I removed the gas tank and it looks clean inside.

I also have MANY spare hard to find parts such as interior and exterior trim, door panels, switch's and controls, wiper motor (it's hydraulic, run off the power steering pump), an entire front grill and headlight setup from a California car, seat belts, radio antenna, etc.

For all of this I am asking $2500 firm.This is a package deal; I will not split anything up. For someone with a cherry picker and a lift this will be an easy project. 1967 was a one year only body style before new federal safely regulations kicked in. There are not a lot of '67 two doors left. I just don't have the room or equipment to do what is needed done so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer.

I can provide more pictures of them if needed.

I have over $5,000 wrapped up in these cars so I'm taking a massive hit.

I don't need help selling, buyer is responsible for arranging transport/shipping, no solicitiaton, no warranties expressed or implied.

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_122452.jpg
    IMG_20181118_122452.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20181118_123434.jpg
    IMG_20181118_123434.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
Back