1996 LX 4.6ltr v8 for sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leannadanna

Leannadanna

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
It is breaking my heart to sell her, but I have no choice. She was towed for expired registration. I am on my way to Seattle for a treatment program. I can't get her out. I am willing to sell her for the $1,200 to get her out plus $1,000. She already has a new intake manifold. She runs like a dream! In two years, she has never left me stranded. She passed smog, doesn't leak or burn oil. Her moon roof is messed up. She needs a new windshield and new tires. Her driver side door needs work. Otherwise, she is all power and it all works. The antenna motor works but doesn't push the antenna up or down. She has a decent stereo. She gets 15-20mpg in the city, more on the highway. She has beautiful alloy wheels equipped with locking lugs that I chose personally. This girl is solid, a Wednesday car, and truly a joy to drive. She responds properly when it is time to go! She is quiet, powerful, reliable and smooth. I wanted to be buried in her, but I have to let go. I would rather sell her cheap to a fellow Thunderbird lover than see her go on the auction block. If you are anywhere near Las Vegas or even a few hundred miles away, it is worth your while. She is a beauty. You would need tires before driving her out of town. Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to take her on a road trip. She is fundamentally sound! Let me know if you are interested. I will give you my phone number. I own the title free and clear and will go to the DMV with you if you need me to after we get her out of the impound.

Best wishes to you on your treatment program. Praying for you.

Wow, tbird. Thank you so much ❤ And thank you moving my post to the proper forum. I had a feeling I was posting incorrectly but wanted to get it up before much more time passes. Again, thank you.

It is breaking my heart to sell her, but I have no choice. She was towed for expired registration. I am on my way to Seattle for a treatment program. I can't get her out. I am willing to sell her for the $1,200 to get her out plus $1,000. She already has a new intake manifold. She runs like a dream! In two years, she has never left me stranded. She passed smog, doesn't leak or burn oil. Her moon roof is messed up. She needs a new windshield and new tires. Her driver side door needs work. Otherwise, she is all power and it all works. The antenna motor works but doesn't push the antenna up or down. She has a decent stereo. She gets 15-20mpg in the city, more on the highway. She has beautiful alloy wheels equipped with locking lugs that I chose personally. This girl is solid, a Wednesday car, and truly a joy to drive. She responds properly when it is time to go! She is quiet, powerful, reliable and smooth. I wanted to be buried in her, but I have to let go. I would rather sell her cheap to a fellow Thunderbird lover than see her go on the auction block. If you are anywhere near Las Vegas or even a few hundred miles away, it is worth your while. She is a beauty. You would need tires before driving her out of town. Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to take her on a road trip. She is fundamentally sound! Let me know if you are interested. I will give you my phone number. I own the title free and clear and will go to the DMV with you if you need me to after we get her out of the impound.
Also, I did some work restoring her paint. She has original Pacific Green. When she is dusty, she doesn't look like anything special. But when she is clean, look out! She GLEAMS
after nothing more than a wash and quick spray wax. I have yet to see one like her in the entire city. Her body is nearly perfect. Lol...I kept cleaning products in her giant trunk at all times. If I ever found myself waiting for whatever, I would break out the duster and, if time allowed, give her some cleaning. All of those products can go with her new owner if one materializes. Lastly, even in the middle of summer in Las Vegas, she never overheated on me...not once ❤❤❤

I'm felling your pain I think I helped on some of your problems with the sunroof I see it's not working I would take it but I'm at capacity no more room here I own five Thunderbird Super Coupes city has benn on me about that I had to sell off three to to reach the limit hoping the best for you goodluck!

Back