1995 40th Anniversary Edition for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAT
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Rare, head-turning 40th Anniversary Edition Thunderbird in a stunning midnight blue with gray leather interior with all original 40th Anniversary badging & ground effects on the outside, 40th embroidery in the door panels & floor mats. Have had compliments at least once a week for 22+ years I've owned her including just 3 days ago. Best car I've ever owned bar none! Most of the high miles are on the highway. Been extremely well maintained throughout its' life including regular oil/filter changes using only Mobil 1 synthetic. Has been reliable as a car can possibly be, but recently developed an engine knock, possibly a spun rod end bearing. Don't have the space to remedy this where I now live nor the time with my work. Never thought I'd give her up, but life changes and would like to pass her on to an enthusiast who wants a rust-free, solid, unique, head-turning NASCAR classic to enjoy & live on. Where's Chip Foose when you need him? What a fantastic retro-mod she would be which was my original plan! My wife forgot to submit my nomination! Kelly Blue Book on a standard LX model with these miles is at a high of $1938. Anniversary Edition would run higher, but with engine issue, looking for $1500 or best offer. If interested, please feel free to call/email to discuss details or answer any questions you might have. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_5106.jpg
    IMG_5106.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5095.jpg
    IMG_5095.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5097.jpg
    IMG_5097.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5099.jpg
    IMG_5099.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5112.jpg
    IMG_5112.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5113.jpg
    IMG_5113.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5108.jpg
    IMG_5108.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5107.jpg
    IMG_5107.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Assuming this is Throcky from the other ad, would like to know if this car was passed along, interested in the story, hope it was a good one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back