1993 Thunderbird blower motor speed control module

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidthomas91

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Hello everyone. About a month ago I turned my car on and the heat was stuck on high, I couldn't adjust the speed or turn it off. After doing research I found out this problem was most likely caused by the blower motor resistor. Although my thunderbird has the electronic climate control unit so instead of a resistor it has a blower motor speed control module. So my question is has anybody had a similar problem and how did you fix it? Also, if it is the speed control module does anyone know of where I can find a used one or have one for sale? Because I have searched multiple salvage yards and online parts stores without any luck. Any info would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have the same problem in my 93 Davey Allison. Blows on high even when the off button is depressed. Cannot find a speed control module anywhere. And, does anyone know if there is an alternate fix for this in the event there is not another one in existance. Were you able to fix your DavidThomas91?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back