1993 t bird 5.0 belt length

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Bigalsbird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Morning my alternator bite the dust which was kinda good
As
The guy who put
My engine in had the belt on wrong my car is 93 lx 5.0 ac ps and we removed the smog pump what length belt do i need please

I guess you could measure it. I believe that car has a spring loaded belt tensioner which will give you some latitude so you don't have to get the belt length exactly correct. You could have someone hold the tensioner about midway through it's travel, then thread a piece of cord around the pulleys where the belt will have to go and measure that length.

I guess you could measure it. I believe that car has a spring loaded belt tensioner which will give you some latitude so you don't have to get the belt length exactly correct. You could have someone hold the tensioner about midway through it's travel, then thread a piece of cord around the pulleys where the belt will have to go and measure that length.
When I removed the smog pump it will
Not run the way ford wants to as
It wont even touch the tensioner my builder is thinking of a way to
Clock
The tenshioner a diff way and when we
Get it figured out i will update everyone thanks

When I removed the smog pump it will
Not run the way ford wants to as
It wont even touch the tensioner my builder is thinking of a way to
Clock
The tenshioner a diff way and when we
Get it figured out i will update everyone thanks
One additional thought then, you could consider buying a new serpentine belt setup. There are some nice billet installs that could be quite tasty. Good luck!

Back