1989 3.8 v6, convert to carburated

B

BruceBrower

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have installed a 1989 TBird 3.8 V6 in a Model A pickup. The injection wiring is a mess and I would like to convert to a carburater. What maniflod would be compatable with this engine?
Thanks in advance for any help.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have installed a 1989 TBird 3.8 V6 in a Model A pickup. The injection wiring is a mess and I would like to convert to a carburater. What maniflod would be compatable with this engine?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi, so funny I should catch this here...I happen to have an 1982 Ford Granada engine, it's carbed. Ran great too before it was pulled from the stationwagon for a buildoff. So to answer your question, I know for sure 1982 Ford Essex engines (those are the V6 found in the Thunderbirds, Mustangs, and later F-150 trucks) had a Variable Venturi carburetor, hence, the manifold u r looking for. Good luck, and let me know if theres anything else I may help you with.

Eric.

Back