SOLD 1985 Fila for sale $1500, Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
It's with a heavy heart that I post this car for sale. I've had it about 10 years and only drove it 200 miles. It needs to go to a good home. It has about 120,000 miles on it. Is it perfect? NO. There is some rust starting. The previous owner used bad touch up on some scratches. It is a 35 year old car. I didn't drive it the past 2 years. It has 1 dent in the rear quarter. It has the leather with cloth insert seats. Again, car is not perfect but a good starter for someone looking to get into this model. I am located in south central PA.

Attachments

• 538.jpg
    538.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 539.jpg
    539.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 540.jpg
    540.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 541.jpg
    541.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 542.jpg
    542.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 543.jpg
    543.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 545.jpg
    545.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I wanted to add that the air had been converted to r134a by the original owner and it still blows cold. It's registered as an antique automobile so in PA there is no inspection. I just left on the old sticker when I bought it back in 2011. The car does run good but could use some fresh gas.

I wanted to add that the air had been converted to r134a by the original owner and it still blows cold. It's registered as an antique automobile so in PA there is no inspection. I just left on the old sticker when I bought it back in 2011. The car does run good but could use some fresh gas.
Is this car still avail.?

Is this still for sale? Does it have the digital display? What kind of automatic shifter, column or gear shifter? How bad is the rust? Like how much do you think it would cost to get the rest taken care of on it?

It's with a heavy heart that I post this car for sale. I've had it about 10 years and only drove it 200 miles. It needs to go to a good home. It has about 120,000 miles on it. Is it perfect? NO. There is some rust starting. The previous owner used bad touch up on some scratches. It is a 35 year old car. I didn't drive it the past 2 years. It has 1 dent in the rear quarter. It has the leather with cloth insert seats. Again, car is not perfect but a good starter for someone looking to get into this model. I am located in south central PA.
Hello,
I am in Rochester NY and would like to talk about your Fila TBird. Thank you. John
J_nichols00@*********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back