1974 Black on Black Landau for sale cheap

F
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello everybody, we have a 1974 black on black T Bird that we came into possession through the business. The car was recently Re-sprayed in Black, and we just finished putting four 15 in White Walls all around. All the Chrome and body and Landau top are in amazing shape. We are located in the Los Angeles area and are asking for $1,800 or best offer. We will consider all offers on it as we need it out of our business where it is taking up space. It is a beautiful car which does need slight interior work as the headliner tore and the paint shop allowed Bondo dust to get inside. It's a 460 model which is very nice, clean and strong and is being sold with a bill of sale / lien sale. The title from DMV does show that it is clear without any negative titles. If anybody is interested in this T-bird which we hope somebody will take and love because it is so nice, please contact 213-446-4033. I can send you all pictures of the car come Monday and will upload some on Monday.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back