1969 thunderbird parting out!

N

New guy 429

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello all! I'm new to hot rodding and I may have jumped in deeper than I intended. Anyway, I'm now the proud owner of a running driving 69 T-bird. 429 thunder jet, C6 transmission and the 9" posi rear end. I may sell these but I really am leaning toward keeping the whole power train and re building it. The rest of the car is in fair shape for its age. Definitely was the luxury model. Power everything, all working and a trunk full of seat and window motors etc the original owner had hoarded for spares. Also extra bumper and head/tail light bezels in great shape. Windows are all intact as well! The 8 track player also works. The car is located in Edmonton Alberta but I'm happy to get pictures taken or pick and pull and ship parts wherever need be!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello all! I'm new to hot rodding and I may have jumped in deeper than I intended. Anyway, I'm now the proud owner of a running driving 69 T-bird. 429 thunder jet, C6 transmission and the 9" posi rear end. I may sell these but I really am leaning toward keeping the whole power train and re building it. The rest of the car is in fair shape for its age. Definitely was the luxury model. Power everything, all working and a trunk full of seat and window motors etc the original owner had hoarded for spares. Also extra bumper and head/tail light bezels in great shape. Windows are all intact as well! The 8 track player also works. The car is located in Edmonton Alberta but I'm happy to get pictures taken or pick and pull and ship parts wherever need be!
Hey! I am very interested in your parts car! Is it a two door hard top or landau? I am searching for all kinds of things! Please get in touch with me! So I can see what you got. Pictures would be much welcomed!

Hi new guy 429 ! I also need a couple of small items if your parts car is a coupe ( 2-door )
Let us all know what kind of car you have and post some pix if you can. Thanks a lot !

The car is a 2 door. I'll have to get pictures this weekend when I'm out at the farm. Maybe email me directly and give me an idea of what you're looking for and I suppose what you'd expect that the said parts are worth? Iwwefg@*********

How much for the power train?

You have the email address no? Iwwefg@*********
drake6234@******* I am looking for the bracket on the transmission where the shaft from the steering linkage goes into.
11FFA7C6-D86D-4649-9AD8-C53C1F7395AB.jpeg
Picture for reference. If you could or pull the one off your transmission and send me a pic of it I’d appreciate it. I don’t want the drivetrain. What color is the car interior?

The video I took won't upload from this old iPhone. Email me at iwwefg@********* for video or more info. Thanks!

Are the tail light lenses okay? No cracks? Also like I mentioned before the bracket on the transmission where the shifter rod attaches (previous photo I sent you). How does that look? Looks like someone ripped off the original side mirror and put on a matching set of something else. Those are not factory. I am afraid to ask of the body as I see its sitting in a field. No telling how much rot and decay is under it. Front grill the emblem is missing or was taken off. What do you want for the tail light lenses, side markers (front and back) and that bracket (again depending on condition)? Heck I'll take the entire bezel off the back if you are willing to remove it. A lot easier then trying to take the tail light lenses out of it. Though only if not damaged. Does the car still have the fan shroud? I'll take the air cleaner (and all of it including that snorkle part that goes down to the manifold) too if you want to part with it. Doors any any decent shape? Check and see if that are not rusted out. Take a wirebrush and scrap them if the metal does look rusty.

drake6234@******* I am looking for the bracket on the transmission where the shaft from the steering linkage goes into.
View attachment 2106
Picture for reference. If you could or pull the one off your transmission and send me a pic of it I’d appreciate it. I don’t want the drivetrain. What color is the car interior?
Do you still need the bracket?

What are you needing or looking for?
Hello, Im looking for the trim piece behind the rear bumper right side, has to have the dog leg that
connects to the lower trim that runs the length of the bird. which looks like yours does. Thanks Larry

Back