1969 Ford Thunderbird panhard/tracking bar

OneAmongOthers

OneAmongOthers

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Question about the panhard/tracking bar on my 69 tbird. Is there substitutes I can use in place of the original? The original the bushings are rotted away and not in the best of shape. Anyone know if there is replacements? Something else I can put there instead? Maybe from a different year vehicle?

Question about the panhard/tracking bar on my 69 tbird. Is there substitutes I can use in place of the original? The original the bushings are rotted away and not in the best of shape. Anyone know if there is replacements? Something else I can put there instead? Maybe from a different year vehicle?
Try rockauto.com see what kind of parts they have

I didn't notice the date you posted it but I did notice no one responded or answered your question. Just trying to help

I didn't notice the date you posted it but I did notice no one responded or answered your question. Just trying to help
No worries! Thanks for looking out! I got the new bard in and the car is running and driving pretty good! I just rented out a indoor garage for it so at least now she's out of the elements.

Back