1967 2 door landau parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRX T-Bird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a car I'm parting out if anyone needs parts. Most of the interior is available, minus the seats. Exterior is rust free and available. I have a bunch on trim. No motor, transmission or rearend. The car is located in Colorado but parts can be shipped. Let me know what you need.

I have a car I'm parting out if anyone needs parts. Most of the interior is available, minus the seats. Exterior is rust free and available. I have a bunch on trim. No motor, transmission or rearend. The car is located in Colorado but parts can be shipped. Let me know what you need.

Hi, is anything still available? I'm specifically looking for a chrome horn ring. Thanks in advance.

Car is gone! Speedway auto wrecking has what is left of the car in Erie, Colorado if you want to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back