1966 Thunder Bird parts

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
New to this forum so forgive me if I'm in the wrong area but while restoring my 1966 TBird a few years ago the frame was junk so i just scraped the body and frame so now I'm left over with all of these interior and exterior parts trims etc,
if you need any parts message me on here for my number and we can talk about what you need

Do you still have the motor? more specifically a drivers side exhaust manifold

motor and trans are sold sorry

water leaking behind dash to floor board.

i have a question. my 1965 thunderbird leaks water from behind the dash to the floor board if water enters the cowl. is there a gasket that can go bad in the cowl area?

New to this forum so forgive me if I'm in the wrong area but while restoring my 1966 TBird a few years ago the frame was junk so i just scraped the body and frame so now I'm left over with all of these interior and exterior parts trims etc,
if you need any parts message me on here for my number and we can talk about what you need
-
-
so what, if anyting do you have left?
i just joined this forum..

JT

water leaking behind dash to floor board.

i have a question. my 1965 thunderbird leaks water from behind the dash to the floor board if water enters the cowl. is there a gasket that can go bad in the cowl area?

Not sure if you got a reply or not, but there are two rubber tubes that run from the drain pan just under the hood and yours are probably missing. You can buy these in pairs usually and they are easily installed. Do a web search for 64 to 66 Thunderbird Parts there are numerous suppliers who sell them now.

I had the same problem with my 64 when I restored the car both were still on but were torn. Make sure you clear the drain holes of any debris so the water will drain under the hood fire wall and not into the car.

Good luck.

Gord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back