1965 Thunderbird 2-dr Hardtop Survivor For Sale

F

floridatbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
tbird side view.jpg tbird data plate.jpg To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions call (863) 393-7713 or (305) 923-3810.

This car is a barn find which spent the majority of its life in Florida, last registered and on the road in 1991. We’d classify it as an “original survivor” car. It is very clean inside and out, rust free, with very nice original paint and no signs of damage or accidents. This car drives well

This Thunderbird was built in Wixom, Michigan in March 1965 and delivered to its original owner in April 1965 in Newark, New Jersey. It is equipped with a 390 CID V-8 engine with 4V carb rated at 300 horsepower. Additional equipment includes a 3-speed dual range transmission, 9-inch rear end with 3.00 gear ratio, power brakes, power steering, power windows (not working), factory air conditioning (not working), factory cruise control, sequential flashing turn signals, and AM Radio.

Some important features that make this an original survivor are:

Original Wimbledon White paint – this car has never been repainted.

Original Black cloth/vinyl interior

Odometer reads 10,000 miles, it is a 5-digit odometer so we estimate it has 110,000 original miles.

Original Owner’s Manual (2)

The vehicle also has a new fuel tank, new fuel lines, new fuel pump, rebuilt original carburetor, new alternator, new battery, new water pump, radiator repaired and serviced, new fan, new front brakes (disc), new rear brakes (drum), and modern tires in excellent condition.

Comes with a few spare parts.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tbird center dash.jpg tbird odometer.jpg tbird dash.jpg
Taking offers.
Car is currently located in Lakeland FL.

View attachment 694 View attachment 695 To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions call (863) 393-7713 or (305) 923-3810.

This car is a barn find which spent the majority of its life in Florida, last registered and on the road in 1991. We’d classify it as an “original survivor” car. It is very clean inside and out, rust free, with very nice original paint and no signs of damage or accidents. This car drives well

This Thunderbird was built in Wixom, Michigan in March 1965 and delivered to its original owner in April 1965 in Newark, New Jersey. It is equipped with a 390 CID V-8 engine with 4V carb rated at 300 horsepower. Additional equipment includes a 3-speed dual range transmission, 9-inch rear end with 3.00 gear ratio, power brakes, power steering, power windows (not working), factory air conditioning (not working), factory cruise control, sequential flashing turn signals, and AM Radio.

Some important features that make this an original survivor are:

Original Wimbledon White paint – this car has never been repainted.

Original Black cloth/vinyl interior

Odometer reads 10,000 miles, it is a 5-digit odometer so we estimate it has 110,000 original miles.

Original Owner’s Manual (2)

The vehicle also has a new fuel tank, new fuel lines, new fuel pump, rebuilt original carburetor, new alternator, new battery, new water pump, radiator repaired and serviced, new fan, new front brakes (disc), new rear brakes (drum), and modern tires in excellent condition.

Comes with a few spare parts.

Nice find! I have a historical question, if someone could indulge me. I had a '66 (my first car) back in the day, and I was under the impression that the 66 was the only year that had "sequential turn signals". Anyone know what years had sequentials?

Back