1965 Special Landau emblem

inspector

inspector

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm looking for a good quality picture of the "Special Landau" emblem found on the bottom of the roof pillar. I need to see colors and print style so I can reproduce it.

Let me check and see if I still have any. Before my father passed away we had 6 Special Landaus here, 5 were emberglo and 1 was the ultra rare whimbeldon white. We went thru heck getting the proper script reproduced for those mldgs. I know when they finally got it right I had to buy a pile of them.

Well I don’t seem to find my extras although I will keep looking. When these cars were done a guy came to my house and took photos of them and they were used in a article in their magazine, they were also in Legendary Ford when it was still being published. One of the articles I believe used a photo of that mldg with the script and bird emblem in it. I’ll see if I can locate those and help you out. So far all I’ve located is some of the extra dash plates I had accumulated. If it helps any it is a black script and it is the same style as the door panel badges, just obviously smaller.

I'm looking for a good quality picture of the "Special Landau" emblem found on the bottom of the roof pillar. I need to see colors and print style so I can reproduce it.

I hope that helps you, the mass is unfortunately in cm.

3DACB5C5-EFB2-41F6-9F5F-95D3885063A5.jpeg9EC180F9-36B6-4F8F-B040-AD3ACF5818C9.jpeg9147780F-875D-4829-A6F2-2A84F4EF1637.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that helps you, the mass is unfortunately in cm.

Fantastic!!! Thank you for your efforts. When you made your reproduction, what part did you make and how did you do it?

Gil

Back