1964 6.4L Fuse Box replacement

johnson4prez

johnson4prez

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know where I can purchase the fuse box for a 1964 TBird? Not the kick doors, not the diagram. The actual board that holds the fuses. Mine is missing the bottom three metal clasps that hold in the fuses (forgive my lack of knowledge on proper terminology, I bought this car as a way to learn more about cars and learn to work on them).

Greetings everyone. It's my first day on the forum. I recently purchased a beautiful 1964 Ford Thunderbird. It looks great on the outside, and the interior is in really good condition. Under the hood I've been coming up with some problems. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi there. Both Thunderbird Headquarters and ***************** sell used parts, which might be the route to go. John at *****************, if he doesn't have what you're looking for, can point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Hi there. Both Thunderbird Headquarters and ***************** sell used parts, which might be the route to go. John at *****************, if he doesn't have what you're looking for, can point you in the right direction.

Back