1963 Convertible Restoration Advice

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Cam
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello

My car is completely stripped of all removable parts and on its way to soda blasting. I want to restore it as close tho the factory specs as possible. Other than the original manuals which I have what other literature is available to guide me in procuring parts such as the correct: firewall grommets, hose clamps, gaskets, hoses, engine paint (other than valve covers and air filter).

Thanks
Cam

Hello

My car is completely stripped of all removable parts and on its way to soda blasting. I want to restore it as close tho the factory specs as possible. Other than the original manuals which I have what other literature is available to guide me in procuring parts such as the correct: firewall grommets, hose clamps, gaskets, hoses, engine paint (other than valve covers and air filter).

Thanks
Cam
Hi Cam, I have many years experience with 1963 Thunderbirds, please feel free to reach out to me at 732 804 6362 for any help you may need. JC

Hi Cam, I have many years experience with 1963 Thunderbirds, please feel free to reach out to me at 732 804 6362 for any help you may need. JC

JC Thank you for your kind offer. I will reach out to you when I start the reassembly.

Cam

Back