1962 Thunderbird convertible pricing

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Z
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I think I have a true diamond in the rough . Is there anybody that can give me what it might be worth to sell it. Was in someone's garage for years while they were working on it rebuilt motor ,transmission looks good all the parts for the top, Motors cylinders everything's there. package tray and flip up
on the trunk body is absolutely straight with no rust have all chrome wire wheels all numbers matching 62000 original miles and that's what's on the title. All Glass is good. Things like the power steering is all rebuilt and painted the motor Bay is all been painted everything looks good just a part. Any ideas on pricing if I were to sell it as is thanks so much.

Nov

I would be interested in buying your thunderbird. where are you located? The price are across the board. Please call ************ Barry

Back