1962 Thunderbird CONVERTIBLE $9,000

Z
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
1962 Thunderbird convertible with 62000 original miles. Car was disassembled approximately 25 years ago. I've been putting it back together slowly. Body is in nearly perfect shape, no rust at all. Engine is the original rebuilt 390, the transmission I believe is the original looks rebuilt but I do not know that. Interior and chrome is all there all body parts are there. Power steering gear has been rebuilt and painted engine compartment has been repainted Corinthian white was the original color. And still is. Much of the body is in primer. Has 4 wire wheels. See-through they're in decent shape but could use a redo. Door panels kick panels all that are there in good shape. Many extra parts including to hoods mini-q lights two grills, Chrome is in excellent shape bumper all there and look great. Has original fender skirts . Please call 970-618-6787 I can get you pictures if you're interested.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thank you for moving the post didn't realize there was a for sale forum

Back