1956 Coyote Conversion

Ship Rider
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Would like to put a 5.0 Coyote in my 56. I am sure this has been done. Will someone point me to a meaningful thread to get an idea of what we will need to consider?

Thanks

Ship Rider

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Would like to put a 5.0 Coyote in my 56. I am sure this has been done. Will someone point me to a meaningful thread to get an idea of what we will need to consider?

Thanks

Ship Rider
There was a post some time back from V8TV titled CyoTBird. Don't know if it's still active. There is also an excellent post on car domain from a fellow in Sweden as I recall who did a restomod using a Lincoln cammer motor. Search "mrburnedrubber". His was a labor of love!

Thanks

Ship Rider
Make that coyo tbird.......its on YouTube

Working on a different project now but my next one is a 55 tbird and I going to use a 98 Lincoln mark 8 as a donor car. Should be fun.

Working on a different project now but my next one is a 55 tbird and I going to use a 98 Lincoln mark 8 as a donor car. Should be fun.
Great engine choice 4.6 ltr, 4 cam, port fuel injection, pretty much the same engine used in the Mustang Cobra of the day.

Back