1956 brake pedal bolt removal from master cylinder plunger

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
P
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
hi all, my problem is i need to replace some wires under the dash of my 56, ,if I remove the bolt from the brake pedal which holds the master cylinder plunger, will I be able to move brake pedal {back & forth} for a LITTLE easier access to see wires ????

Please include the model year of your car in the subject title on future posts. I have added it for you on this post. Thanks for posting.

1956 tbird , I am checking wires under dash, I noticed my clock has 2 ground wires and 1 has gotten toooo hot, all schematics show 1 ground,,,, is the bad wire NEEDED, thanks for help

I don't know why there would be two ground wires. There's no reason for a ground wire to get "toooo hot" unless something was connected incorrectly. I would remove the "bad" wire and insure everything else was connected properly. Positive wire as it should be and a good solid ground connection on the ground wire.
The only other thing I can think of is that maybe somehow there's a short in the clock causing the wire to get "tooooo hot" but I would doubt it.

Back