1956 bird history VIN P6FH180099

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Bill

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just bought a 1956 T bird with both hard and soft tops. I have tried finding out the history of the car in terms of where it was first bought and who and where it was owned up until my purchase.The previous owner I know from the previous title and the state where he bought it but the state DMV from Nebraska would not give me any information, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am including the vin # just incase someone in the group knows the car. vin#P6FH180099 I have all the information about the vin # and the numbers on the firewall plate, I just would like to known the history of ownership. Thanks all

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please use a more detailed subject on future posts and include your model year. Thanks for posting.

modelyear.jpg

In October 2014 I purchased my 1955 Thunderbird, since then I was able to trace three of the prior owners. Before coming to Ohio my T-Bird resided in San Francisco, California. I contacted the California Bureau of Motor Vehicles, however due to privacy laws, like you, I reached a dead end.

I did a Google search of names on the previous titles that came with my car, and I was able to contact the prior owners and get my car's history from the mid 90's. That's as far as I could go until I reach another dead end.

I checked your VIN in the Thunderbird Registry, however it is not registered.

I did a Google search of your car's VIN and it looks like your car was for sale at one time in Surprise, Arizona.

Doug
1955 Thunderbird Blue
P6FH180099-VIN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back