1955 Thunderbird Upgrades

Thunderguy

Thunderguy

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I've spent the winter converting to 12 volts, installing an automatic transmission, and disc brakes. I have lots of parts to sell -- everything to make your TBird have a manual transmission, original 6 volt generator, front brake shoes and shoes. Write me if interested...

I am available to share the knowledge I've gained doing this extensive work. -Steve

My 1955 Thunderbird is just as it was when it left the factory. If you would email a list of the parts you have for sale and the prices, I might be interested.

doug7740@wowway.com

I've spent the winter converting to 12 volts, installing an automatic transmission, and disc brakes. I have lots of parts to sell -- everything to make your TBird have a manual transmission, original 6 volt generator, front brake shoes and shoes. Write me if interested...

I am available to share the knowledge I've gained doing this extensive work. -Steve
Hi Steve, how did you convert the window and seat motors.what else did you convert on the car electrical. I recently bought a 1955 Tbird and i have many things to learn. thanks

I recently acquired a 1955 T Bird that had the motor out so I have not driven it yet. I was thinking about converting to disc and possibly to automatic. Can you tell me about your experience?

Back