1955 T-Bird Fenton Triple Duece setup for 272/292

Kingair02

Kingair02

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a completely rebuilt Fenton 3X2 intake/carb setup that I bought for my '55 Bird. I've decided to stick with the 4 Bbl that's on it now. The carbs are Stromberg '97's and have all been completely gone through. The progressive linkage is all there and working properly. As a "kicker" it has a fuel tube with a fuel pressure gauge installed!! Clean, rebuilt and ready to go! I'm asking $1700, but willing to consider realistic offers.
IMG_2880.jpgIMG_2883.jpgIMG_2882.jpgIMG_2881.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't post items for sale in the general forums.

Moving.

I have a completely rebuilt Fenton 3X2 intake/carb setup that I bought for my '55 Bird. I've decided to stick with the 4 Bbl that's on it now. The carbs are Stromberg '97's and have all been completely gone through. The progressive linkage is all there and working properly. As a "kicker" it has a fuel tube with a fuel pressure gauge installed!! Clean, rebuilt and ready to go! I'm asking $1700, but willing to consider realistic offers.
View attachment 11985View attachment 11986View attachment 11987View attachment 11988
Thanks for the photos. I have the same setup except not prisitine and with out air cleaners. Perhaps it is time to spiff it up. It came with extra parts for my 1957 Ranch Wagon. I have a fellow club member who has 3 deuce setup with an Offy manifold. She actually drives it with the 3x2 all the time.

I really wanted to run my 292 with the 3X2 setup! I'm just not mechanically inclined enough to properly adjust the 3 carbs, much less KEEP them adjusted. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this!

View attachment 11985View attachment 11986View attachment 11987View attachment 11988

Do you still have this set up ? If so does it fit under the hood without modification ?
Interested

Back