1955 Owner from VA In Myrtle Beach

55birdman

55birdman

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I went the Myrtle Beach show last week and came across this ‘55. I had hoped to talk to the owner but they were not around at the time.
I was hoping that someone on the forum might be able to put me in contact with the owner as I had a couple of questions about modifications that were made. Note the beautifuly done rear fender wells.
The car I has antique VA tags so I’ll assume the owner is from there.
Thanks.7F92689C-EF0E-4465-850C-1C3365E0B6AE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Better title might have helped you when the subscribed notices went out. I updated it for you, but all the emails will just have the vague subject line.

Thanks, that is more descriptive.
Why don’t you call the number on the “For Sale” sign? Am I missing something?
I’m a little unsure of the last digits. But that’s an obvious solution. Worst that could happen is I get a wrong number.

It looks like the owner took the skirts and welded them to the rear fender (maybe shortened them a bit)

FYI there is no need to mark out a license tag in a photo. Nobody legally has access to that information except DMV and law enforcement. You drive around everywhere with your license tag public. Deleting the photo, as it looks terrible.

So here’s the unaltered photo of the 55 who’s owner I hope to find. I tried calling several combinations 5CCFCDEB-895D-459E-B33A-F9F15EA83555.jpegof the not quite legible phone number and no luck.

So here’s the unaltered photo of the 55 who’s owner I hope to find. I tried calling several combinations View attachment 16242of the not quite legible phone number and no luck.
I'm pretty sure someone replied to this thread a few days ago with a name and partial email. This site doesn't allow personal email to be entered. But maybe that same person will reply again and reach out to you. Sorry, I'm not sure who posted or deleted.

If anyone posts this person's personal information again publicly you will be banned from the site. Send a private message!

Back