02-05 How do you clean the grill ?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
VolleyballJIM

VolleyballJIM

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I notice after washing, the spots on my 2002 grill are spotted, SO, I clean each square on the grill....uh, it takes a LONG time . . . is there any "spray" or other shorter version of cleanup that will get the grill "spotless" or similar condition. I just bought it, so I'm "good to go" for the next few months, but after that, uh, I don't think I'll be cleaning every part of the grill....Ideas?

After I wash the car I use a backpack blower on the car before wiping it down. It helps take some of the pain away. It sort of replicates what happens at a regular car wash.

When you post to the Forum, please include the model year or years of the car in the title / subject.

I learned a trick from a guy down the street who has a dozen collectible cars. He hand washes his cars at home, but then drives to the local self service car wash and just rinses his car with their "spot free rinse" cycle. I started doing that and it doesn't leave any water spots on the Tbird. I think the 4 minutes of spot free rinse is $1.50

Try adding Jet Dry or other spot free rinse aid, then blow dry.
To augment, I have an optometrist's frame heater that is a hot air device. Also a hair dryer is similar but not as hot

Back