1990 Thunderbird SuperCoupe Won't Start

Well my anti theft comes on when I start the car and goes out after the car has been running as well as the ABS and brakes light as far as the fuel pump you go under the passenger seat and unplug fuel line and see if you're getting fuel first now if that's not getting fuel you can jack the car up look on either side of the fuel tank and you should be able use a to see the wiring harness and use a simple troubleshooting light the ones you clamp to a ground and stab the wiring to see if you're getting power try that

I am getting no power at the pump, I unplugged the four wire plug at the tank and probed and got no power. so moved to the relay and inertia switch, I have power going through the relay. I am looking over the fuel wiring harness for broken wires.

Fixed the power to the pump, it was the pink/black power wire that runs inside the car under the back seat. It was corroded, so replaced it with the same colour coded wire all the way to the pump plug. But now there is no injector pulse, Cam sensor?

I don't think so usually only affects timing during running man you're having some problems wow does the car start and run now

I checked volts at the battery and was getting 11.73(I know a little weak) but I was getting 11.72 at the red(hot) wire on the injector, and the tan(EEC) I was getting 0.73 of a volt. I am getting a pulse at the plug using a NOID light. I also plugged in a well know good testing injector, and it was clicking. So with my luck the injectors are clogged, and need to be replaced or cleaned. I sprayed starter fluid and the car started and ran as long as it was getting fed. not to long so not to burn the rings. Going to pull a plug just rule those out as well.

Hi I have five of these I restore them what you want to check is the coil pack where all of the plugwires join right behind the alt also check the ignition control module next to the A/C compressor now you might want to pull it up and add some dialectic grease between it and the mount base and make sure it's clean and be generous with it any parts store has it let me know and I'll walk you through any more if needed

Hi i just bought a 1990 tbird sc and rhe guy delivered it to me running. i moved it to tha back yard the next day . left in the back yard until yesterday i went to start it up to mive so i could mow and put in a fresh charged battery and all lights in dash , fuel pump primed and it went to start then everything died in it. i checked battery and it is fully charged but car has no power no where . i can jump selinoid and car cranks but of course wont start cause no ignition or fuel. i checked all fuses and relays and all look good. i chenged ignition module under steering wheel and still no power in car at all. can u pls help me out im running out of options if u can vall me at 772-783-5942 i live in florida thxs polo

Hi I have five of these I restore them what you want to check is the coil pack where all of the plugwires join right behind the alt also check the ignition control module next to the A/C compressor now you might want to pull it up and add some dialectic grease between it and the mount base and make sure it's clean and be generous with it any parts store has it let me know and I'll walk you through any more if needed
hey i got an 1989 tbird sc coupe the car waa running then one day i go to start it and it cranked then it died. there is no power at the key u put the key forward and no power nothing turns on no dash lights no crank no nothing. i replaced the ignition switch and i put on a new dis module and still nothing.put on a new battery i even put new relays and fuses. still no power. i put the key forward and jump it from selinoid and car cranks and starts but cant leave it like that cause car stays cranking. im out of ideas cause rhis is my first coupe ever and i dont want to give up on it, pls i meed help bad can u help pls let me know 772-783-5942 if u can text me and let me know thxs polo

I have a 90 TBird SC, the car sat for about 5 months. Went to move it to do some work on it and no fuel pump, car turned over no problem, but no fuel pump then. So pulled it into the shop dropped the tank and replaced the pump, but still nothing. so I started off by checking power at the pump, no power. So checked fuses and relays, they were all good. Then feared a broken wire, but that all checked out fine. then started to poke around under the hood and found that there was no spark as well. The car is showing 136,000miles, with a factory Ford SC rebuilt motor and rebuilt trans. Car ran before and after motor and trans builds. I am at a lose for this, I am completely lost with this Bird.
dude I own 6 SC's and it's a full time job keeping just one going check your fuel tank cut off switch located in the trunk drivers side just in front of the corner tail light hidden to your left under the trunk interior

dude I own 6 SC's and it's a full time job keeping just one going check your fuel tank cut off switch located in the trunk drivers side just in front of the corner tail light hidden to your left under the trunk interior
and does it have the antitheft system they can cause havoc also let me know

Back