VIsit with retired ford master mechanic.

edward301
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Today I finally had a 5 hour on site visit with Vic who is a retired Ford mechanic from an Austin
ford dealer. He was a master mechanic, and worked on many T Birds 2002 to 2005. He retired
in 2008.

We pulled both Birds out into the drive, and went all over them, he explained so much to me,
went through both cars, showed what trouble spots were, and why, what to do to prevent any
issues. Got out my Thunderbird shop manuals, went through them, checked so many items.

Since he has ford blood in his veins, he never said anything negative about Ford, just simply
told me why things went bad, and did say many mechanics do not understand T Birds, and that
is why they have so many issues repairing them.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Today I finally had a 5 hour on site visit with Vic who is a retired
Since he has ford blood in his veins, he never said anything negative about Ford, just simply
told me why things went bad, and did say many mechanics do not understand T Birds, and that

Boy what a great opportunity Edward. To bad you didn't have a video camera running.. I for one would of loved to have seen it.. Can we hire him as a consultant and fly him around the country when needed? :)

Very much look forward to your summary!

Today I finally had a 5 hour on site visit with Vic who is a retired Ford mechanic from an Austin
ford dealer. He was a master mechanic, and worked on many T Birds 2002 to 2005. He retired
in 2008.

We pulled both Birds out into the drive, and went all over them, he explained so much to me,
went through both cars, showed what trouble spots were, and why, what to do to prevent any
issues. Got out my Thunderbird shop manuals, went through them, checked so many items.

in 2008.

in 2008.

Would love to see a summary!

Back