Wanted- intake, carbs, valley pan and related accessories for a 57 E Bird.

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponydoc

Ponydoc

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Previous owner took off the good parts and I would like to put the car back to original parts. Factory E Bird with 3 speed/overdrive. Has single Holley 4v (even this carb isn't correct, but it works!) May also need correct E distributer, as this was sold as well. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20180708_145547.jpg
    20180708_145547.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Perhaps I can help on the intake manifold. I took mine off as I want a near Concours car. The past owner bypassed the choke tube config by drilling a new hole into the intake, see pics. You could either go with this config or have the hole welded. Make me an offer.Intake 1.jpg Intake 2.jpg intake 3.jpg Intake 4.jpg

Thanks but the one I need is for the dual 4V. I already have the single 4V on the car.

I have a dual 4V intake. It is in like new shape. Provide your email and I can send pics. Also have valley pan( do not know if correct) and some linkage. Again, do not know if linkage is correct. Send me your email address and I can send you some pics.

I have a dual 4V intake. It is in like new shape. Provide your email and I can send pics. Also have valley pan( do not know if correct) and some linkage. Again, do not know if linkage is correct. Send me your email address and I can send you some pics.
ponydoc@******** Thanks. One easy to se if the valley pan is correct is there is a depressed area in the middle vs a single 4V pan will be completely flat. The depression is to clear the bottom of the E intake. Looking forward to the pics.

I am rather new to the forum so will try to get pics to you accordingly. The intake was in my neighbors garage and I am selling for his wife. I do no know if the linkage or the valley pan fits the intake but it was in the same box and therefore is sold with it. Have a few more pics if interested. The intake is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• DSCN0488.JPG
    DSCN0488.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0490.JPG
    DSCN0490.JPG
  • DSCN0482.JPG
    DSCN0482.JPG
  • DSCN0481.JPG
    DSCN0481.JPG
Here's the e pan. You can see the differences. How much did you want for everything? I'm not familiar enough to know just what linkage an plumbing is correct, but there's always the chance of using it as part of a swap when I find the correct stuff. There should be a part # in the intake.

Attachments

• E bird valley pan.jpg
    E bird valley pan.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
I attached a pic of the valley pan. The one I sent does not have the indent as the one you sent. This was all in the same box so only suggesting that it belongs with the intake as with the linkage. She was originally in the $ 460 area but will take
$ 420. I am just trying to help her out as her husband passed a year ago. The number on the intake is FCG9424-0. Again, I was told that it is an ebird intake. THANKS

Had not forgotten about you. I have a line on a complete set-up- carbs, intake and all related parts. Just waiting to see if it will pan out.

Are you interested or else lady wants me to put on ebay? It is not the correct valley pan. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for replying and letting me know what to have. I have the valley pan with the single 4V intake and will have to keep looking for the correct one for the E intake. Ford wasn't too smart, making them different. Good luck with the Ebay ad. You should do well as there just isn't a lot of them out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back