1955 Orig Fender Skirts & Stone Guards (newly chromed)

Jaxter
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
When we started this build I thought I wanted to use the fender skirts, but once the wheels were on it, I didn't want to hide them. The molding is also available. I had the stone guards chromed before I decided to leave them off the car. All of it for $400

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_46e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_46e.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • QoEyJR8OQWe3iRo8kTbMbQ.jpg
    QoEyJR8OQWe3iRo8kTbMbQ.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • GETwpZKKSHK2Yqec4Mfhig.jpg
    GETwpZKKSHK2Yqec4Mfhig.jpg
  • YNRMmOrxRm2%vagk%AaiyA.jpg
    YNRMmOrxRm2%vagk%AaiyA.jpg
  • xVXSYZfyR+ajGkSE+7Q69w.jpg
    xVXSYZfyR+ajGkSE+7Q69w.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 7KucBVY0RbSFFuZ6YXYppw.jpg
    7KucBVY0RbSFFuZ6YXYppw.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • NHD0VxyLRGCRC8N6TJlVww.jpg
    NHD0VxyLRGCRC8N6TJlVww.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • vcE%82fzTY+Y%WilQ9fpAQ.jpg
    vcE%82fzTY+Y%WilQ9fpAQ.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • GETwpZKKSHK2Yqec4Mfhig.jpg
    GETwpZKKSHK2Yqec4Mfhig.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • bb0vlw3QQAWzI%Re1o1+6A.jpg
    bb0vlw3QQAWzI%Re1o1+6A.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
When we started this build I thought I wanted to use the fender skirts, but once the wheels were on it, I didn't want to hide them. The molding is also available. I had the stone guards chromed before I decided to leave them off the car. All of it for $400

Hi Jaxter, are these skirts NOS or reproductions? Are they steel? Can you call me ? ************.
Call between 9-9

Thanks, JDJ

Jaxter, are these skirts available

Back