New member with 2005 (Bronze Anniversary))

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
X
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
New member here. I just picked up a 2005 Anniversary edition (bronze), from the original owner with 100K on the clock for $9K. Cosmetically the car looks great and everything functions except the a/c and windshield washers. I’ve read about the a/c issues on here and will be having an independent shop look at it in the near future. Anyway, lots of great information here and glad to have found this forum. I'm sure I'll have questions!
Dean

New member here. I just picked up a 2005 Anniversary edition (bronze), from the original owner with 100K on the clock for $9K. Cosmetically the car looks great and everything functions except the a/c and windshield washers. I’ve read about the a/c issues on here and will be having an independent shop look at it in the near future. Anyway, lots of great information here and glad to have found this forum. I'm sure I'll have questions!
Dean
Welcome aboard.
Dean
Welcome aboard.

Dean
Welcome! Sounds like a good price for that car. I always like to hear when someone gets a good deal. Good luck!

Dean
Welcome Dean, I have a 2005 with a little less mileage than yours and had stumped 3 or 4 mechanics with my AC problem until I reverted to a local guy who ran a radiator shop that his father started when I was a kid. He solved my ptoblem as his Mom had a 2005 TBird. It was a special valve that controlled the mix of hot & cold (NOT an Air diverter). It was not costly and has been working great for 2 years now. Call me if you want me to dig out the part number etc ************ BTW you got a great price!!

Back